Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Resolving Resolutions

Where does the time go? As a child it seemed like school weeks lasted months, summer vacation lasted a week and the sun was never out enough. As a teenager I couldn't wait to be a college student, as a college student all I wanted was to be a career girl, now as a career girl I wonder why I wanted to grow up so fast? Why do we always want something different? This brings me to my new years resolution........I need to live in the moment, go with the flow and be happy where I am in life. I have a great life and a great husband, a fantastic supportive family and a great job. What else do I need? Liposuction and a boob job........wait wait wait- live in the moment, go with the flow and be happy where I am in life.....maybe just the Lipo then.

1 comment:

Stef said...

Probably one of the only worth while resolutions....if you can do it then it is wonderful and I say give it your best shot! I have been living in the moment to the best of my ability for about two months and loving every second! As for the job something will come up trust me I know!