Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Day Cometh

Stop reading now if you have not seen the Sex and the City movie because I am here to spoil it all!!

I cried, I laughed, I cried some more..............aah how I have missed the girls. The emotion was so real and I really truly felt the pain when Carrie got out of the car and made it hail flower petals!! So raw and so true and so painful. The acting was great, the story line was great, Charlotte pooped her pants, I will miss the girls yet again! I have watched my DVDs of the series so many times that the plastic covers are no longer covers but merely individual unattached plastic pages that sit atop the DVDs. I love the girls, I love the sex, I love the city!!
If you haven't seen the movie yet, go see it with your girlfiends, by your self or with your man, it doesn't matter, it is good no matter who is sitting beside you! Bring some tissues, and be prepared for a great great movie!

No comments: