Sunday, February 10, 2008

What if?

I feel that friends are important in life, saying that- what do ya do when a friend doesn't return phone calls? What if a friends voice mail box is full? I have a friend that I will call Jay. This Jay is an awesome person and I love Jay but I am beginning to take it personal when Jay doesn't pick up the phone or call me back or even return my text messages or pages. I know that Jay is busy and Jay has TONS of stuff going on right now but does Jay not know that the world revolves around me and that Jay needs to help a brother out and answer a call? Big things are happening in my life that I would LOVE for Jay to know about them. I have moved across the country, I have big things that will happen and I only have 6 and half more months to plan for it, and I really want to talk to Jay about those things AND I wanna know what is going on in Jay's life, the voice mail box is full, the unanswered calls, the unanswered text's and pages? Am I being too much of a stalker? Maybe. Am I worried sick that something has happened to my good friend Jay? YES! I just want to talk to Jay and KNOW that everything is OK. Rollar coasters happen in life and our friends are there to reassure us that the upcoming loop that will turn us upside down won't kill us, and that the big fast downhill drop will lead to a big climb where we can see 360 degrees from where we sit. I miss my Jay! Jay is the kind of friend that does the rollar coasters in life well and has expierenced many ups and downs, I need my Jay right now to talk me through the loops, calm me down and tell me I will make it through. I miss Jay.

No comments: