Saturday, February 2, 2008

Single girls choices!

A great episode of Sex and the City was done about how much the single gal spends celebrating her friends life choices. Engagement gifts, bridal showers, wedding presents, baby showers, and kids birthdays. What do the single gals get for not marrying the wrong guy, choosing not to have children or for buying their first home? I came across this article that brings up the point again and I think it is worth mentioning. Remember marriage is not what it once was and some of us still believe in picking one person and making it work. If I am not 100% sure that this is not "the one" then I am not interested in spending my vows on them. Look around and think how many people do you know with successful and happy relationships? Doesn't seem like many, does it! Just keep an open mind and don't judge the single gal for being single.

No comments: